To see only press releases which have been disclosed pursuant to legislation or other regulations, please select “Regulatory releases” below.
The AGM held on May 24, 2022 approved two long-term incentive programs (“LTI2022”), one for Management and leading employees and one for board members.LTI2022 for Management and leading…
Initiator Pharma reports the final analysis of positive efficacy data from the IPTN2021 program Phase I study
Initiator Pharma A/S, a clinical-stage pharma company, announced today that the final dataset and study- report analysis have been obtained in the IPTN2021 program. The IPTN2021 program is a clinical Phase I study in healthy subjects dosed with the drug IP2015 and challenged with a pain-inducing ingredient (capsaicin). The final analysis confirms the statistically significant effects on pain measures that were observed in the analysis of the first data read-out from the study presented in May 2022.
Initiator Pharma A/S (“Initiator Pharma” or “the Company”) rights issue has now been registered with the Danish Companies Registration Office. The Company hereby announces that the last day of trading in paid subscribed shares (Sw. BTA) will be on 21 July 2022 and stop day will be on 25 July 2022.
Initiator Pharma A/S, company reg. (CVR) no. 37663808,(“Initiator” or the “Company”) has today issued new shares in connection with the capital increase directed at Annika Espander, the Company´s strategic advisor.
Initiator Pharma A/S (“Initiator Pharma” or the “Company”) today announces the outcome of the rights issue, for which the subscription period ended on 30 June 2022 (the “Rights Issue”). The outcome shows that 2,264,182 shares, corresponding to approximately 41.4 percent of the Rights Issue, were subscribed for with support of subscription rights (incl. pre-subscription commitments). In addition, subscription of 44,683 shares without support of subscription rights, corresponding to approximately 0.9 percent of the Rights Issue, have been received. In total, the subscription (incl. pre-subscription commitments) amounts to approximately 42.3 percent of the Rights Issue. Hence, underwriting commitments of 3,154,561 shares, corresponding to approximately 57.7 percent of the Rights Issue, will be utilized. Initiator Pharma will be provided approximately SEK 41 million before deduction of transaction related costs. Settlement notes are expected to be sent out today, 5 July 2022.