Business highlights in Q3 2022
- On July 5th the Company announced the outcome of the fully guaranteeed rights issue of MSEK 41. Approximately 42.3% of the share issue was subscribed for, with the rest covered by underwriting commitments.
- On July 5th the Company announced that it had carried out a directed share issue of MSEK 2.5 at a share price of SEK 7.50 to a strategic advisor to the company.
- On July 22nd the Company announced that it had completed a share buy back program of 24,000 shares in connection with the long-term incentive program LTI2021.
- On September 21st the Company announced that the final study report from the Phase 1 study in the IPTN2021 program confirmed the statistically significant effects on pain measures that were reported after the first data read-out in May.
Business highlights after this reporting period
- On October 4th the Company announced the outcome of the LTI2022 incentive programs to management and leading employees and to board members.
- On November 4th the Company provided an update on its clinical programs.
|Third Quarter (2022-07-01 – 2022-09-30)|
|Net revenue were TDKK 0 (0)|
|Operating loss, EBIT was TDKK -6,689 (-9,056)|
|Earnings per share was DKK –0.13 (-0.24)|
|Cash: TDKK 46,768 (41,394)|
|Solidity: 70% (92%)|
|First Nine Months (2022-01-01 – 2022-09-30)|
|Net revenues were TDKK 0 (0)|
|Operating loss, EBIT was TDKK -35,263 (-15,792)|
|Earnings per share was DKK –0.68 (-0.51)|
Solidity: equity divided by assets.
The Board of Directors have decided that interim reports will be published in English only.
Link to the full report