Initiator Pharma A/S (“Initiator Pharma” or the “Company”) today publishes the prospectus relating to the Company’s upcoming rights issue. The prospectus has today been approved and registered by the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority and has been made available on Initiator Pharma’s website, www.initiatorpharma.com/investors/prospectuses. The prospectus is also available on the websites of Sedermera Corporate Finance AB (www.sedermera.se) and Nordic Issuing AB (www.nordic-issuing.se) and will be made available at the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority’s website. The subscription period for the rights issue will take place 16-30 June 2022.
On 31 May 2022, Initiator Pharma announced that the Board of Directors, with support from the authorisation by the Extraordinary General Meeting on 18 May 2022, had resolved on a fully secured rights issue of approximately SEK 41 million.
Today, Initiator Pharma announces that the prospectus relating to the rights issue, prepared by the Board of Directors, has been approved and registered by the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority and has been made available on Initiator Pharma’s website, www.initiatorpharma.com/investors/prospectuses, together with all other information related to the rights issue. The prospectus is also available on the websites of Sedermera Corporate Finance AB (www.sedermera.se) and Nordic Issuing AB (www.nordic-issuing.se). The prospectus will also be made available at the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority’s website (oam.finanstilsynet.dk).
Subscription forms can be obtained from Nordic Issuing AB's website in connection with the start of the subscription period.
Timetable for the rights issue
- Last day of trading in shares, including the right to receive subscription rights: 8 June 2022
- First day of trading excluding the right to subscription rights: 9 June 2022
- Record date for participation in the rights issue: 10 June 2022
- Subscription period: 16–30 June 2022
- Trading in subscription rights: 16-27 June 2022
- Trading in BTA: 16 June 2022 until the rights issue has been registered with the Danish Business Authority (DK. Erhvervsstyrelsen), expected around 18 July 2022
- Announcement of the outcome in the rights issue: around the 7 July 2022
In connection with the rights issue, Initiator Pharma has assigned Sedermera Corporate Finance AB as financial advisor and Nordic Issuing AB as issuing agent. Shark Communication AB has provided the Company with advice regarding communication. Mazanti-Andersen has acted as Danish legal counsel to the Company.
For further information about the rights issue, please contact:
Sedermera Corporate Finance AB
Phone: +46 40 – 615 14 10